domingo, 12 de outubro de 2008

My Progress Reel and Short Film


Hi Everyone!

I am posting my Progress Reel, which it has the work I did on Class 1 to 4.

I am too thankful to all my mentors, Eric Lessard, Gini Santos, Michelle Meeker, Bret Parker, Shawn Colbeck and Brian Mendenhall, all of them have helped me so much, teaching and e-critiquing my work, week after week. I really appreciated that. And I learned tons from each one of them.

Progress Reel:


The Final Boom Short Film:


This is my short film called The Final Boom, which I was animating during Class 6. I still have to finish refining some shots, but you can see a little part of this short WIP. I hope to post my final version to you soon. I am so thankful to my Mentor Brian Mendenhall, from Tippett Studios, who did great critiques for my short film.

Well, let me get back to refining it! Thanks everyone!

Have fun!
-Chris

Nenhum comentário: